Social media mavens and aspiring soaparazzi, get your cameras and typing fingers ready. The conference is always atwitter (pun unintentional, but we’re totally running with it) with great information. We want to reward you for sharing some of it and are running a social media contest at the upcoming Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Guild conference in Raleigh to do just that.
Prizes will be awarded for both best post (blog or tweet) and best conference photo.
The rules, you ask? Simple:
- Everyone who attends the conference is eligible for entry.
- Tag your entries with #soapconf13
- Competition runs from start of conference through the last speaker:
- If you’re taking a half-day seminar, this means Thursday, May 16th 10am (at the start of the seminars) through Sunday, May 19th at 5pm
- For everyone else, the competition runs Friday, May 17th 8:15am (at the official welcome and orientation) through Sunday, May 19th at 5pm
- Competition closes Sunday, May 19th at 5pm with the conclusion of the last sessions
Winners will be announced and awarded a $75 gift certificate at the Annual Awards Dinner Sunday evening. Check out some of last year’s blog posts covering the HSCG conference and let your creativity roll.
May the best post and picture win!