The HSMG 2013 Annual Conference is open to members and non-members of the Handcrafted Soapmakers Guild. Members, however, are entitled to a discount on the Conference Registration fee (see below for pricing details) and also for installment payments.
What Comes With Your Registration?
Every registration includes:
- Access to all Speaker topics and sessions, including the Experts Panel.
- Access to all special events and networking parties.
- All conference meals and breaks.
- Detailed preparation information (online)
- Conference Registration pack.
- All HSMG gifts and goodies
- Industry goodie bag
- All sponsored gifts and goodies
- Access to the Exhibitor room
- Entry to the Awards Dinner on May 19, 2013
- Entry into at least one Raffle
- Lots of networking time with other soapmakers and industry experts
- Tons of fun and information!
Registration DOES NOT include:
- Guestrooms at the Hilton North Raleigh. (Attendees ARE entitled to a discounted room rate, see the Conference Hotel page for more info.)
- Ground transportation to and from the hotel (the hotel does provide airport shuttle service, see the Conference Transportation page for more info)
- Any meals outside of those outlined in the conference schedule.
Registration Fees and Deadlines
|Nov 30, 2012||Early-Early Bird||$469.00||n/a|
|Feb 28, 2013||Early Bird||$509.00||$629.00|
|May 17, 2013 *||Full Rate||$549.00||$669.00|
* Registration at the full rate will be available until the conference starts on May 17th, UNLESS the conference reaches capacity and is sold out before then.
If you want to bring a guest with you to Raleigh who won't be attending the conference but wants to join you for meals, you may purchase a guest meal ticket. The cost is $295.00 and covers all meals, the Awards Dinner and any special parties. Purchase Guest Meal Ticket.
An HSMG member may bring up to 4 associates (family members, business partners, staff, etc.) to the conference under his/her member number and take advantage of the member rate for the associates.
For fully paid registrations canceled on or before November 30, 2012, the HSMG will issue a refund for 50% of the conference registration fee paid. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after November 30, 2012. Cancellations must be made in writing either via email to or by regular mail to HSMG, 178 Elm St., Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866.