The HSCG 2014 Annual Conference is open to members and non-members of the Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Guild. Members, however, are entitled to a discount on the Conference Registration fee (see below for pricing details).
What Comes With Your Registration?
Every registration includes:
- Access to all Speaker topics and sessions.
- Access to all special events and networking parties.
- All conference meals and breaks.
- Detailed preparation information (online)
- Conference Registration pack.
- All HSCG gifts and goodies
- Industry goodie bag
- All sponsored gifts and goodies
- Access to the Exhibitor room
- Entry to the Awards Dinner on May 22, 2014
- Entry into at least one Raffle
- Lots of networking time with other soap and cosmetic makers and industry experts
- Tons of fun and information!
Registration DOES NOT include:
- Guestrooms at the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort. (Attendees ARE entitled to a discounted room rate, see the Conference Hotel page for more info.)
- Ground transportation to and from the hotel (see the Conference Transportation page for more info)
- Any meals outside of those outlined in the conference schedule.
Registration Fees and Deadlines
|Early-Early Bird||Dec 2, 2013||$469.00||n/a|
|Early Bird||Feb 28, 2014||$509.00||$629.00|
|Full Rate||May 20, 2013 *||$549.00||$669.00|
* Registration at the full rate will be available until the conference starts on May 20th, UNLESS the conference reaches capacity and is sold out before then.
If you want to bring a guest with you to Raleigh who won't be attending the conference but wants to join you for meals, you may purchase a guest meal ticket. The cost is $295.00 and covers all meals, the Awards Dinner and any special parties. Purchase Guest Meal Ticket.
An HSCG member may bring up to 4 associates (family members, business partners, staff, etc.) to the conference under his/her member number and take advantage of the member rate for the associates.
For fully paid registrations canceled on or before November 30, 2013, the HSCG will issue a refund for 50% of the conference registration fee paid. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after November 30, 2013. Cancellations must be made in writing either via email to or by regular mail to HSCG, 178 Elm St., Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866.