Getting to the 2014 Conference is easy!
The Tucson International Airport is the closest airport. It is serviced by Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, Southwest, United and US Airways.
Airport to Hotel
If you fly in, you have several options for getting from the airport to the Loews Ventana Canyon, where the Conference will be held.
Arizona Stage Coach Shuttle Service offers service to/from Tucson Airport at competitive rates. You can visit their site for details or to book a trip or call them at 520-889-1000.
Taxi service is available at the airport. Typical one-way taxi fare to the hotel is $40 - $50.
From Tucson International Airport to Loews Ventana Canyon:
- Depart Airport heading North on Tucson Boulevard
- Turn Right on Valencia Rd and travel 2 miles
- Turn Left on Alvernon Way heading North
- Alvernon will feed into Golf Links Road East
- Follow Golf Links to Swan Road and turn Left
- Travel North about 8 miles to Sunrise Drive
- Turn Right on Sunrise to Kolb Rd
- Turn Left on Kolb Rd and travel 1.5 miles
- Loews Ventana Canyon is on the Right
- Turn Right on Estes Way