Getting to the 2014 Conference is easy!
The Tucson International Airport is the closest airport. It is serviced by Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, Southwest, United and US Airways.
Airport to Hotel
If you fly in, you have several options for getting from the airport to the Loews Ventana Canyon, where the Conference will be held.
We have negotiated a special rate with Arizona Stage Coach Shuttle Service for your transportation to and from the Conference at Loews Ventana Canyon. The rate is $35 per person, one way (driver gratuity not included). To make your reservation, use our Direct Discount Link or book by phone at 520-889-1000 using group code HSCG. Note: All reservations must be confirmed 1 day prior, even if the reservation is paid. For complete details, including where to meet the driver, how to confirm or change your reservation, and potential additional fees, see Arizona Stage Group Rates.
Taxi service is available at the airport. Typical one-way taxi fare to the hotel is $40 - $50.
From Tucson International Airport to Loews Ventana Canyon:
- Depart Airport heading North on Tucson Boulevard
- Turn Right on Valencia Rd and travel 2 miles
- Turn Left on Alvernon Way heading North
- Alvernon will feed into Golf Links Road East
- Follow Golf Links to Swan Road and turn Left
- Travel North about 8 miles to Sunrise Drive
- Turn Right on Sunrise to Kolb Rd
- Turn Left on Kolb Rd and travel 1.5 miles
- Loews Ventana Canyon is on the Right
- Turn Right on Estes Way