About Registering for the HSCG Conference
The HSCG 2016 Annual Conference is open to members and non-members of the Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Guild. Members, however, are entitled to a discount on the Conference Registration fee (see below for pricing details).
What Comes With Your Registration?
Every registration includes:
- Access to all speaker topics and sessions.
- Access to all special events and networking parties.
- All conference meals and breaks.
- Detailed preparation information (online)
- Conference Registration pack.
- All HSCG gifts and goodies
- Industry goodie bag
- All sponsored gifts and goodies
- Access to the Exhibitor room
- Entry to the Awards Dinner on May 21, 2016
- Entry into at least one raffle
- Lots of networking time with other soap and cosmetic makers and industry experts
- Tons of fun and information!
Registration DOES NOT include:
- Guestrooms at the Saddlebrook Resort. (However, attendees ARE entitled to a discounted room rate.)
- Ground transportation to and from the hotel.
- Any meals outside of those outlined in the conference schedule.
Registration Fees and Deadlines
|Prime||Feb 29, 2016 (4pm EST)||$569.00||$729.00|
|Regular (Full) Rate||May 19, 2016 *||$609.00||$769.00|
* Registration at the full rate will be available until the conference starts on May 19th, UNLESS the conference reaches capacity and is sold out before then.
In order to make it easier for you to pay for your conference registration, the HSCG is be able to offer PayPal Credit which gives you up to 6 months to pay without interest (subject to credit approval).
If you want to bring a guest with you who won't be attending the conference but wants to join you for meals, you may purchase a guest meal ticket. The cost is $319.00 and covers all meals, the Awards Dinner and any special parties. Purchase Guest Meal Ticket.
An HSCG member may bring up to 4 associates (family members, business partners, staff, etc.) to the conference under his/her member number and take advantage of the member rate for the associates.
For fully paid registration fees, guest tickets or exhibitor tables canceled on or before November 30, 2015 the HSCG will issue a refund for 50% the conference registration fee paid. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after November 30, 2015. Cancellations must be made in writing either via email to or by regular mail to HSCG, 178 Elm St, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
This cancellation policy will remain the same regardless of whether or not the conference has open spots, sells out or has a waiting list. If a Waiting List is created due to a sold out conference, the HSCG shall follow the Wait Lists Policy of June 30, 2009 (as revised October 7, 2013).Sign Up Now!