2018 Call for Papers
We are looking for qualified Professional Speakers and Presenters for the 2018 HSCG Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. If you would like to be considered and have something to offer the handcrafted soap and cosmetic industry, we want to hear from you!
The HSCG Conference is the largest event for the handcrafted soap and cosmetic industry in the world and each year it gets bigger. We expect 700 attendees in 2018. The conference is 3 1/2 days of non-stop presentations and networking in both formal and informal settings. We are actively looking for speakers to present on pertinent topics such as soapmaking, lotion making, formulating, marketing, business, social media, demonstrations and much, much more.
- Location: The Westin Peachtree, Atlanta, Georgia
- Dates: May 3, 2018 to May 5, 2018 (with 1/2 Day Seminars on May 2, 2018)
- Deadline to Submit: July 30
- Send to: HSCG Conference Director, Leigh O’Donnell at email@example.com.
In order to be considered please send the following information prior to the deadline:
- Your full name, title and company (if applicable)
- A brief bio or resume of your experience
- Title(s) and Description(s) of the class(es) you would like to present at the 2017 Conference
- A headshot in .jpg or .gif format
Send all requested materials to the HSCG Conference Director by July 30th. We must receive ALL of the requested materials to consider your proposal, incomplete proposals will not be accepted. You will receive confirmation via email that your proposal has been received. Chosen Speakers will be contacted by email and phone to discuss the event and how their topic proposal would work. We will send out a notification to all presenters that have not been chosen via email after the July 30th deadline has past. We will be choosing 18-22 qualified presenters for the 2018 Conference.
Thank you, we appreciate your time and consideration.
The HSCG is actively seeking speakers and presenters for the 2018 Annual Conference.
Interested? More Info