2019 US Conference Presentation Proposal
We are looking for qualified Professional Speakers and Presenters for the 2019 HSCG Conference in Dallas, TX. If you would like to be considered and have something to offer the handcrafted soap and cosmetic industry, we want to hear from you!
The HSCG Conference is the largest event for the handcrafted soap and cosmetic industry in the world and each year it gets bigger. We expect 600 attendees in 2019. The conference is 3 1/2 days of non-stop presentations and networking in both formal and informal settings.
The Conference will be broken into three different tracks for attendees to follow:
- Business Track
- Maker Track
- Advanced Track
To improve your chances of being selected to speak, we ask that you submit a topic pertinent to one of these tracks.
- Business Track Topics - Wholesale, Marketing, Sales Strategies, Retail, Legal Compliance, Finance, etc.
- Maker Track - Soapmaking, Cosmetic Making, Ingredients, Techniques, etc.
- Advanced Track - Can be any of the above, geared toward more seasoned business owners and makers.
- Location: The Gaylord Texan, Dallas, TX
- Dates: May 16, 2019 to May 19, 2019 (with Intensive Day Seminars on May 16, 2019)
- Deadline to Submit: July 30