US Conference 2023
We are looking for qualified Professional Speakers and Presenters for the 2023 HSCG Conference in Kansas City, MO. If you would like to be considered and have something to offer the handcrafted soap and cosmetic industry, we want to hear from you!
The HSCG Conference is the largest event for the handcrafted soap and cosmetic industry in the world and each year it gets bigger. We expect 600 attendees in 2023. The conference is 3 1/2 days of non-stop presentations and networking in both formal and informal settings.
The Conference will be broken into three different tracks for attendees to follow:
- Business Track
- Maker Track
- Advanced Track
To improve your chances of being selected to speak, we ask that you submit a topic pertinent to one of these tracks.
- Business Track Topics - Marketing, Sales Strategies, Retail, Legal Compliance, Finance, etc.
- Maker Track - Soapmaking, Cosmetic Making, Ingredients, Techniques, etc.
- Advanced Maker Track -Advanced formulation, products, wholesale, etc., geared towards makers who have been in business for 5+ years.
If you are applying to present a demo or a hands-on session, or teaching how to make a product, you must be HSCG Certified at least at the Basic level in the pertinent product track. You can now take your Certification test via Zoom; there are several dates available each month! Please reach out to Kristine Farmer at 866-900-7627 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Location: The Sheraton Crown Center, Kansas City, MO
- Dates: May 4, 2023 to May 7, 2023 (with Intensive Day Seminars on May 4, 2023)
- Deadline to Submit: July 20th