Marie Gale Consulting
WA United States
Contact: Marie Gale
I am here to consult with you and assist however I can with understanding and complying with the various regulatory requirements for your business and products. This includes MoCRA, product labels, safety substantiation, marketing requirements and more. Consulting is personalized and based on what YOU need and want.
Sometimes you just need someone to talk over the options or to help you work out how to accomplish what you want to accomplish. Or maybe you need someone to look over web copy or other matierials to see if they are going to land you in hot water. I’m here for that.
My consulting services cover all aspects of soap and cosmetic labeling, and most aspects of good manufacturing practices and the other regulations that might apply to soap and cosmetic handcrafters. My Label Review Service covers looking at an individual label; my consulting bends and shapes to fit your needs.
Some of the areas of concern that my consulting services can cover include:
- Do you have a set of labels that are all similar, so don’t really need individual label reviews, but you still want them looked at?
- Are you making illegal claims for your products on your website or in social media?
- Are the names in your ingredient declaration correctly stated? (INCI lookup)
- Do the testimonials, reviews, endorsements, and/or certifications you use meet all the required disclosure requirements?
- If you are claiming “Made in the USA” – does your product actually meet the requirements of the standard?
- Are any of your environmental claims too broad, needing qualifiers or clarification?
- If you hold any raffles, sweepstakes, or give-aways … do they meet the requirements?
Services are provided by email or phone, depending on what’s needed.
Consulting is priced by the hour, with a retainer paid in advance (based on the estimated amount of time the project will take). Packages of 5, 10 and 25 hours are available with a discounted hourly rate, and there is an additional 20% discount for HSCG Members.
Of course, if you have any questions about the consulting services, feel free to email me at any time!