Back to Search

Mieka Olive Oil Soap

Contact Information

Manassas, VA 20111 United States

Contact: Amanda Thomson

Olive oil soap is a gentle, moisturizing and luxurious soap excellent for all skin types, including sensitive skin as it cleanses thoroughly without over-drying. Sometimes called “castile,” olive oil soap is a traditional soap often found in the open markets of the Mediterranean.

Olive oil is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants that absorb easily. It aides in supporting the skin’s hydration and suppleness. Soap made from olive oil cleanses thoroughly while enhancing elasticity, which means that you step out of every shower or bath feeling fresh and rejuvenated.

Like its Mediterranean ancestor, Mieka Olive Oil Soaps are actually made of olive oil (unlike some “olive oil” soaps that are made from other oils, then enhanced with olive oil).  Mieka Olive Oil Soaps are 95% olive oil with the remaining 5% being coconut oil.  Each bar is handcrafted ​without added perfumes, dyes, preservatives, or harsh chemicals.

This website uses cookies to allow you access to restricted pages if you are registered or a member, to manage the items in your store, to remember if you have accepted cookes, and to collect statistical information. With cookies enabled, you get the best possible experience from our website. Learn More Got It!