The Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Guild is registered in the State of Ohio but maintains an administrative service office in Saratoga Springs, New York.
Summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day): Monday - Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
Winter (Labor Day to Memorial Day): Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
The HSCG office staff will observe the following holidays; the office will be closed on these days.
- Thanksgiving (November 25-27, 2015)
- Christmas / New Year (December 21, 2015 - January 1, 2016)
- Martin Luther King Day (January 18, 2016)
- Good Friday (March 25, 2016)
- Memorial Day (May 30, 2016)
- Independence Day (July 4, 2016)
- Labor Day (September 5, 2016)
- Thanksgiving (November 23-25, 2016)
- Christmas / New Year (December 21, 2016 - January 2, 2017)
Contact us by phone:
The Guild maintains a US toll free number to enable both members and the public to contact us. International callers can reach us at the regular number. The phone numbers are:
Please note that we have only one person manning the office, and she may occasionally be out of the office or on another call. If necessary, please leave a message and we WILL get back to you! Email is often a faster way to get in touch.
Contact us by email
Our main e-mail addresses are:
- General information:
- Administrative issues: (including payments and log-ins)
- Membership questions:
- Website issues:
Board Members may be reached through their personal Board Member addresses.
Individual members can be contacted through their listings in the Find a Soapmaker pages (only if they have chosen to be listed).
Contact us by mail:
Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild
178 Elm St.,
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866