The 2024 HSCG Conference
Get inspired. Gain new knowledge. Grow your business.
The 2024 Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild Annual Conference
May 15-18, 2024
Marriott Hartford Downtown, Hartford, Connecticut
Let’s face it, the last few years haven’t been easy. We know you have been working hard, finding new ways to reach customers and keep your business growing.
Now, we invite you to rediscover the joy and reconnect with fellow makers at the HSCG Annual Conference, May 15-18, 2024, at the stunning Hartford in Hartford, Connecticut. We’re pleased to be returning to the in-person format you love!
Whether attending for the first time or returning for all we offer, please know that we are taking every precaution to ensure your safety and comfort throughout the four-day event. And you don’t have to be an HSCG member to attend!
Because space is limited, we do expect the event to sell out quickly, so register today. Discounted rates are available for early registration.
Going to the HSCG national conference allowed me to connect with my industry peers, learn from business leaders and stay in touch with topics important to the handmade soap and cosmetics market. I highly recommend attending for everyone, from the home hobbyist to the maker selling thousands of bars.
What you get
Open to both members and non-members, your conference registration includes:
- Access to all classes, demonstrations and workshop sessions.
- Entrance to all special events, including the Awards Dinner at May 18, 2024
- Food and beverages at all conference meal and breaks
- Valuable takeaways from guest speakers to put your learning into action
- Access to WHOVA, the HSCG conference app and digital program book with conference special offers and discounts throughout the conference
- Entrance into the Conference Exhibitor Hall, featuring companies who serve the handcrafted industry
- An HSCG Conference Tote Bag, filled with swag and sponsor items
- Valuable opportunities to network with hundreds of makers and industry experts
- Discounted rate on rooms at the Crown Center